skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ZACHARY THE THESPIAN

Zachary recently starred in the 6th grade production of A Twelfth Night. He played the part of Malvolio and did an excellent job. He loved every minute of it. He didn't even care that he had to wear tights...not even the yellow ones with purple cross gartering. When he first came out on stage, he was wearing the costume in the first picture with the black hat. Even though he told me that his costume was sparkly, I didn't even recognize him until he started to speak his lines (which I recognized from helping him practice). Even from the front row I didn't know it was him.
He would come home everyday and tell me about their rehearsals and how he had memorized everyone's lines. He was so proud that he would be the one whispering their lines to them when they forgot.
His big bow! He was the last one to come out at the end for his bow and the only one to come out alone. He was so sad that it was all over. Zachary loves the spot light. He always is the loudest in the room and loves to be the center of attention. I told him if he loved it so much, he can be in Drama when he goes to high school. His teachers were all so impressed with him and also told me he should stick with it. He can't wait.
I was pretty impressed with their costumes and props for this being an elementary school play. One interesting thing is with all of the makeup Zac had to wear, we finally figured out what a daughter would look like if we had ever had one. ;o)
1 comment:
ha ha! What a pretty little girl. I know Zac likes attention. I remember going to a restaurant with a little boy who said, "Everybody listen to me!" Then, he would do a little magic trick and shout, "It pistappeared!"
Post a Comment