Wednesday, March 11, 2009
SHE LIVES!!!
No, you are not hallicinating and your computer is not malfunctioning. I actually updated my blog. Actually I have been on a blogging marathon and have updated clear back to Halloween....shocker, I know. Don't be fooled by the posting date because, yes, I did cheat and changed that. So, if you're interested in our little lives and have some time to kill, grab some popcorn and maybe some Redvines and enjoy. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the pictures, love the header, love the background. Glad to have you back in the blogging world!
Ditto! So glad you're back and oh so Twilighty. Here's a fun Twilight blog for you to check out. I've only looked at it a couple of times, but it cracks me up even though it's actually really dumb. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe not. http://laurensbite.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment